Thursday, March 25, 2010

tomorrow is holiday^^bon vo yage^^

Today i finally paid my course fees!!!walao eh~Bank Islam was flooding with ppl!!!! I so proud of myself~~~LOI~~because i able to squeeze into the Bank!!!^^wakakaka~~
Conflicts between my friend still persist until today..its even become more complicated and relationship btw them are worsening..but yet I saw they willing to make the 1st move..they will try to come out face to face and negotiate the problems between them. i really hope that they can settle all problems that occur btw them..
Today i feel extremely annoyed with my TITAS classmates!!! they are making fool!!! i dont noe what kind of foolishness presentation they did!!! They thought they are entertaining us!!!but they are not!!!! they just like a clown!!! They really abase University student status~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment