Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet LoVe Between You And Me


I feel i was so lucky,bcz i make a correct decision,i decide to chose you as my boyfriend. I really can feel your love,you always pamper me like a child,trying to give all the best thing for me..its really touch..I do mind your past with her,and i really hate your ex,i hate her deeply,she not deserve to be your x gf at all,cz she was not qualified at all,a gal that no shameful,and no morality,uneducated girl.Hurt that she gave me will not disappear,forever and ever.There is a bruise in my heart. I swear i wont tolerate with you for the second time.You should feel satisfied with it,with you this kind of stupid personality, you own him for five year, you already gained what you want to gained.He is mine,we are so happy together without you!!!I will hold on to what i have now..i swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment