Sunday, September 19, 2010

Promise~the Last time i Will Cry Infront of You

The feeling is never change since the first time that you told me you love me..you will hold my hand forever..i really feel so happy..I know that I hurt u much before..sorry for my selfishness..i dint meant it..Since that day you told me that you wanna let go your hand..my heart was totally broken..but life still have to go on..you met another her..I was so hurt..soon..I met my he..he is a good man...he will gave everything that i want..as long as he can afford it..Me and you..still are friend now..but sometimes I really hard to control this feeling...I make a wrong move..but i dint mean it..I promise you..i will treat him with full of my heart..and i will hold on to my promise..I clearly know that we no longer can get back like before..the hurt is too deep...I will keep away from you..I hate that feelings..its haunted me..I have a good boy friend now..i shall appreciate him...I do love him..but..the same time..I still haunted by the past between you and me..
To My Dear,
I know you will see this passages one day, I wanna say sorry to you before I start to tell you some of my feelings..I do love my ex very much...sorry to tell you..its still haunted me...the hurts is too deep..Dear...you really a good man..I can feel your love..its true..and I do love you...I dont want to hide anything behind you anymore..i wanna tell you my past...I am a lesbian..before I met you..My ex bf was a TB...we together as long as 5 years..but i broke with her in January this year..do you know why i will become a lesbian?Because of the boy that never loyal to their gf...I hurt deeply by a boy before..and i refuse to date with boy since that day..i chose to become a TG..I choose to date with TB...However we broke..and i met you..I duno wad will happen after I tell you all these...maybe you will break with me..or else..but..i have already prepare myself..i can accept any result..I wanna tell you all my past cz I dun wan to hide something behind you for the whole of my life time...

No comments:

Post a Comment